Planning outdoor advertising may seem difficult at first but with the right marketing tools, media professionals can get complete site level and market average analysis for informed placement decisions.
Telmar offers TOPS, a comprehensive outdoor advertising planning system, offers detailed site level and market average reach and frequency evaluation using TAB OOH (Traffic Audit Bureau Out of Home) ratings.
Key features of TOPS Outdoor Advertising:
- Plan by GRPS – determine how many sites are needed
- Plan by Panels – determine GRPs delivered
- Plan by Reach Goal – within a number of weeks, to return the number of panels, by operator
- and format needed
- Integrated mapping at the site-level
- Combine TOPS results with other media schedules for media mix evaluations
- OOH formats include: Bulletins, Posters, Transit Shelters, Digital Bulletins, Walls and more
- Easily create client-ready reports
Additionally, Telmar offers TOPS 2.0 which is the only outdoor evaluation, reach and frequency and planning system in the US that works at the site level with the TAB Eyes-On data. Telmar customers are able to see Eyes-On Impressions (EOIs) for all measured demographics, including age, sex ethnicity and household income.
Telmar clients can also combine operators and formats and then review the results instantaneously to get the best results for a campaign. Best of all, like all Telmar products this outdoor advertising solution is extremely easy to use.