What Do You Need to Know When Conducting Media Research?
- Nature of the medium being used and how it works
- Technologies involved in the medium
- Differences and similarities between the medium and other media vehicles
- Functions, services, and the effectiveness of the medium
- Cost associated with the medium
Armed with answers from consumers, media planners are able to create comprehensive plans to ensure media is reaching the correct audience.
When media planners are ready to conduct media research, they must first compile a list of survey questions. This allows them to investigate what media segment(s) are being consumed, such as certain TV programs, websites, or print publications.
What to Do with Media Research
Once media research has been compiled, the data can be sorted and analyzed to help organizations better understand their audience. Telmar offers an array of tools to understand the data at hand and make more informed business decisions. The tools we use are all backed by media research and media planning credentials.
Our tools allow users to analyze media and consumer research to assess audience reach, frequency performance, the best target markets, and media performance. These products offer capabilities such as audience targeting, data integration, crosstabbing, integrated media planning, and more for a substantially improved return on investment.
Telmar Media Solutions:
- Survey Data Analysis (Crosstabbing, Segmentation)
- Media Planning Solutions (Radio, Print, Internet, TV, and Outdoor)
- Customized Analytic APIs
- Revenue Management Solutions
- All Media Optimization
- All Technology Platforms
- PC, Laptop, Tablet, and Smartphone technologies.
- Return on Investment (ROI) Solutions
- Data Integration Tools
- Big Data & Cloud Based