Telmar’s InterMix is a complete analysis and multi-media planning system that enables users to:
- Perform full multi-media neutral optimizations
- Combine media schedules produced by Telmar’s media specific applications
- Create media vehicles and complete plans based on estimated data
- Combine schedules based on both measured and estimated data
- Take full advantage of results produced by Telmar’s MultiBasing data integration technology
Media mixes are performed on both reach and frequency distribution merging for all media.
InterMix can help optimize plans to achieve reach, effective reach, or budget goals, as well as to determine optimal budget allocations across planned media. Impact weights can be applied to all media types to take into account high impact creative. In addition to the basic media delivery calculations (reach, frequency, impressions, GRPs, etc.), InterMix produces presentation quality graphs of all key results.
InterMix will produce media mixes for all media types reporting all reach & frequency and all other standard media metrics. Individual media plans may be created in Telmar’s media planning applications, or build directly in InterMix using a client’s own estimates. InterMix has the ability to mix and match plans based on syndicated data along with plans based on proprietary audience estimates or modifications.
InterMix will show the optimal budget allocation across media as well as providing reach, frequency, impressions, and other standard media metrics.